Woodside United Methodist Church is a vibrant, loving and mission-oriented community in service to the people of Silver Spring and the world. All we are and all we do flows from our common worship and love of God. We have been part of the Silver Spring community for 135 years. We are an inclusive congregation where everyone is welcome. We reflect the many hues of God's people and come from 21 different nations.
We are committed to these ministries:
- Vital worship in our beautiful sanctuary with thoughtful preaching and varieties of music
- Excellent programs of spiritual formation for children of all ages
- Hospitable environment for both recent arrivals and lifelong members
- Active engagement in the community
- Stimulating adult studies on scripture, theology, and ethics as related to today's world
We invite you to join us for worship and to find out more about our ministries and our congregation.
Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors
All persons are welcome at Woodside United Methodist Church with Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors. By celebrating our diversity of people, ideas and cultures, we are enriched by our history.